Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rebirthing Interview with My Inner Child

Me: How old are you?

Inner Child: 4

Me: What is your name?

Inner Child: Amia

Me: What do you want?

Inner Child: Sunshine

Me: Where do you want to go?

Inner Child: Up that tree

Me: Why?

Inner Child: To see things

Me: What do you want to see?

Inner Child: Everything!

Me: Can I help you?

Inner Child: No

Me: How can I keep you happy?

Inner Child: Just be

Me: Why do you think I left you long ago?

Inner Child: The “others” got in the way and shut me up; they are big and loud.

Me: Are you happy with the changes I’ve made in our life?

Inner Child: Yes, we will have fun.

Me: Do you fear anything?

Inner Child: Huh? I don’t understand.

Me: What is your message to me?

Inner Child: Everything is alright; we still have time.

Me: What do you want for me in a relationship?

Inner Child: FUN!!

Me: Someone I can play with?

Inner Child: Yes!

No comments: